Thursday, September 18, 2008

SHIMMER SHINY SHAMPOO (parody commercial)

Shimmer Shiny Shampoo Spot (for Radio Meatsauce)- August 2008
SFX: shower (running water)
Voices - 2 young women

Val: My friend Marcia had a sleepover party last night and wouldn't you know it - I forgot to bring my Shampoo.(yelling) Hey Marcia - mind if I use your shampoo?

Marcia:(yelling from other room) Sure - no prob Val. It's right there on the shower shelf.

Val:Thanks! (to self) hmmm Shimmer Shiny Shampoo.....never tried it before......mmmm it smells so good.....(she is lathering)hmm what is that? (reading bottle label) Oh I guess it must be the special ingredients.....mmmmm (she is lathering)

SFX: shower sound off

Val: Hey Marcia that Shampoo is great - I guess it must be....

Marcia: I know - the special ingredients right?

Val: I guess so! Well, now I know the secret to your super shiny hair - and my hair feels so soft. I feel like a new woman!

Male Announcer: Shimmer Shiny Shampoo - our special ingredients are changing the world - one head at a time. Get yours today, anywhere hair care products are sold.
very fast like legal disclaimer) Do not get into eyes, keep away from pets...


(You can listen to a recording of this commercial at: www.myspace.com/radiomeatsauce)

No comments: