Thursday, December 18, 2008

"THE UNDECLARED" - parody movie trailer

Written for Radio Meatsauce - November 2008

ANNOUNCER
First there was The UNIVITED

GIRL
“You were wrong there are ghosts in here”

ANNOUNCER
Then there was The UNBORN

GIRL 2
“Do you think it’s possible to be haunted by
someone who was never even born?”

ANNOUNCER
Now comes the most terrifying incomplete task of them all:
“The UNDECLARED”

COLLEGE STUDENT
Well, I dunno – I was thinking maybe English or possibly Engineering

CONFUSED/ANGRY MOTHER
Whattaya think your Father and I are paying
all this tuition for you to be wishy-washy?

COLLEGE STUDENT
I don’t know…I’m not sure…I can’t take this pressure…
and all of my friends seem to be mysteriously disappearing…

ANGRY PROFESSOR
If you want to live to see Graduation Day, You must make a choice!!!

ANNOUNCER
Big Man On Campus Productions presents: THE UNDECLARED.
Not choosing a major has never been so deadly.

SFX: Woman Screams

ANNOUNCER

Coming to theatres everywhere March 13th, available on DVD and BluRay March 15th

No comments: